The Sites are owned and operated by flyadeal, whose registered office is at PO Box 620, Jeddah, 21331, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You do not have to provide your Personal Information to us, but if you do not provide certain information certain products and services will not be available to you.
Where you refuse to provide mandatory travel information or allow us to disclose it to required governmental agencies and as otherwise required, we will not be able to accept you for travel on our flights.
Our web servers collect and store all information your web browser sends when it requests a web page, including:
· Name, domain, and numerical internet address of the "host" computer (that of your Internet Service Provider, not necessarily your personal computer) you use for Internet access;
· The date and time when you accessed our Site;
· The Internet address of the web page that you came from;
· The page requested from our Site and the number of characters sent to your device;
· The information your web browser software sends as its so-called "User Agent," which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your device
We analyze these log files to learn how visitors use the Sites and what improvements we can make to improve user experience.
We may also collect Personal Information from you when you contact us by telephone, email or in person when you travel.
If you use buttons on our Sites linked to social media or similar sites (for example "Like" and/or "Share" buttons), content from our Sites may be sent back to that other website or service and, depending on your privacy settings, may be privately or publicly visible (for example to friends, followers or generally to anyone who has access to your profile page).
INFORMATION REGARDING OTHERS
From time to time you may provide us with information about others, for example:
1. If you ask us to provide them with information or allow them to access and manage your Booking on your behalf;
2. If you make or manage a Booking for or on behalf of another person who has allowed you to do so. We need to know the names of all persons travelling on our flights. If you are booking a flight on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We will process your request on the presumption that you have obtained these consents.
You may also provide information about others for purposes such as referring a friend to use so we can inform them about our products or services. You agree that you will only provide contact details for individuals who have agreed to receive such information from us.
You may choose to set up a Customer Profile on our Site. A Customer Profile will include your Personal Information, including but not limited to your name and contact details. By setting up a Customer Profile you will be able to access all your transactions with us online; making new Bookings without the need to re-enter your Personal Information, managing your Bookings and viewing and redeeming credits and/or vouchers.
Use of Information
Personal Information about users visiting our Sites will not be collected and used, unless you choose to provide such data in your Customer Profile or your Booking. As a policy, we do not attempt to identify individual users or share any information received with outside parties, except for official and authorized law enforcement investigations, or in cases of suspected attempts to deliberately circumvent our system's security with the intent of gaining unauthorized access or inflict technical damage (e.g. an attack by hackers).
We will use Personal Information sent to us via e-mail, telephone, web chat or other channels to respond to your requests for information or assistance, this includes forwarding your request to our staff better able to handle your requests. We do not intend to retain or distribute Personal Information to outside parties, unless your request is regarding a product or service provided by said party. Personal Information will be retained in our systems to complete our response to you and improve the delivery of our services.
We will use the information provided by you in the following ways:
· To fulfil our obligations to you and/or dealing with your Booking or intended Booking, including processing your Booking, sending you your itinerary or other details relating to your Booking, or contacting you if there is a problem with your Booking (for example by sending you a service message to inform you if your Booking has been changed);
· Managing your wider travel and products or services requirements, for example liaising with and transferring your data to other service providers and/or travel facilitators so they can facilitate your travel arrangements;
· Personalisation of the service you receive, for example being aware of previous travel experiences or preferences, personalising the user interface of our Sites and communications with you, and tailoring the way we provide our products or services to you based on your preferences and profile;
· Providing Advanced Passenger Information for passengers landing in certain countries. If you do not provide this information we may not be able to provide travel and will not be able to provide a refund or re-booking facility;
· We may use your location data when using the Sites to enable us to provide helpful information, providing you have agreed to the use of your location data on your device;
· To administer any competition or prize draw or similar, and / or your acceptance of any promotion you may enter. To notify winners and communicate generally as set out in the applicable competition / prize draw / promotion terms and conditions;
· To conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve the products and services we offer;
· To meet our obligations with regards to legal compliance or for accounting or audit purposes, including the prevention of fraud and other crime prevention purposes and for credit checking purposes.
· Any other purposes as you may consent to from time to time.
By providing us with your Personal Information you agree to receive updates from us regarding our products, promotions and services. We may also send information to you regarding products and services from other providers.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information from us please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We will continue to implement technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes or is inaccurate, or if you no longer desire our services, we will provide a way to correct, update or suppress your personal information provided to us. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com. These rights are without prejudice to any legal rights you may have in applicable laws, including your right to object to certain processing of data.