Making your travel quick and smooth
Space is limited on our aircraft so plan and pack smart
- You can only take one standard cabin bag with you onboard, which can weigh no more than 7kg and be no larger than 55 x 35 x 25cm.
- No additional bags will be allowed in the cabin. Please ensure all items are placed in one cabin bag per passenger.
- If you want to check-in a hold bag, you should purchase a fly+ fare which includes a free hold bag. If you purchase a fly fare, you will have to pay extra for a hold bag.
- You can save up to 60% by pre-paying for your hold bag online before you fly.
- Think of what you really need. Don’t overpack.
- Read our baggage rules and smart packing tips below to know what to pack and what to avoid.
Smart Packing Tips
- Count the days of your trip and decide how many pieces of clothing you will need.
- Roll smaller pieces of clothing and place them at the bottom.
- Place medium sized folded items on top.
- Drape longer pieces over the folded ones.
- Add smaller items using the spaces available.
- Line suitcase with belts.
- Choose shoes wisely and place them at the very top.
- Pack any valuable items such as documents or jewellery in your cabin bag.
- Do not pack any liquids on bottles over 100 ml in your cabin bag. These must be checked in.
- Check the list of prohibited items below. Do not take any of them with you when flying.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your trip and to fly for less!
Please make sure that you pack smart and carry only what you need. If you keep things simple we will get you to your destination faster.