What you can expect when you fly with us
We understand that many of you have not flown since the pandemic started and the subsequent introduction of new travel restrictions, so this page explains what to expect when travelling.
We follow regulations and advice from GACA and the Ministry of Health with regards to the sanitisation of our aircraft, protective equipment for our crew and requirements for our Customers. This advice is constantly under review so please do check back nearer to your travel date in case there have been any changes.
We wish good health to you, and all in the Kingdom
If you have an existing booking, please visit our Help Centre for details of the options available to change or cancel your booking
Don’t forget, only ONE small carry-on bag is allowed in the cabin, all other baggage must be checked in. To save time and money book a fly+ fare for just SAR50 extra for complimentary standard seating plus a checked in bag of up to 25kg.
- Only ONE (1) small personal item permitted in the cabin, no larger than a laptop case (25 x 15 x 10cm) and weighing no more than 5kg. All other baggage must be checked in. Your personal item must be placed under the seat in front of you, overhead bins may not be used for Customer baggage
- You can select your seats online when booking or checking in, middle seats will be blocked to allow for social distancing but can be booked if you are travelling with your family and wish to be seated together
- Only Customers with confirmed bookings will be permitted to enter the airport terminals – flight bookings cannot be made at the airport
- Please arrive at the airport at least two hours before your scheduled departure time to allow for additional checks and queues
- Customers must arrive at the airport with their own face mask and wear it at all times during their journey or they risk being refused entry and / or boarding (with no credit or refund due)
- Temperature checks will be conducted by GACA at the terminal entrance and other points in the airport. They may require further medical checks or refuse carriage to any Customers who they believe are unwell and not fit to fly
If you would like to see how we ensure our cabin is sanitised for your safety and peace of mind, please view the video below: